For any of the following information call 311:
- For Ride On bus information
- To discuss your Montgomery County property tax bill
- For recycling and trash pick up information
- For road and pothole repairs
- For building, construction, and zoning information
- For Health and Human Services Information
- For information on County recreation, call 240-777-6840
- For Noise complaints
Contact MC311 to:
- Report noise violations occurring during regular business hours
- Report noise disturbances from trash collection during quiet hours
- Report noise disturbances from animals
- Contact the police non-emergency line at 301-279-8000 if the noise disturbances happen outside of regular business hours.
- For recycling, yard trim, or trash collections, including missed pick up call Montgomery County’s Customer Service Center at 311 (out-of-County: 240-777-0311).
- For bulk trash pick up, call 311
For consumer fraud/protection issues, call (240) 777-3681.
For permitting services, call Phone: 240-777-0311
For sick or injured wildlife or wildlife inside home call 301-279-8000
For animal control/animal emergencies, call 240-773-5900
For downed trees, call 311; if blocking a numbered road (Rte 355/Rte 185), call
For downed power lines—if accessible to public call 911, otherwise call 311